Unpleasant surprises can happen to anyone and you never know when your home and its contents may be damaged, stolen or need repair.

We can assist you with both buildings and contents insurance:

  • Buildings insurance covers the structure and any permanent fixtures and fittings, i.e. kitchens and bathrooms
  • Contents insurance covers the belongings you keep in your home, i.e. furniture, TVs, personal belongings and some types of flooring including carpets

At The Financial Lounge we have access to access to 5-star Defaqto Building Insurance providers and can help you find both Buildings Insurance and Content Insurance, to ensure your home is sufficiently covered.